Quick, easy identification of toxic gases
The primary step towards being able to prevent hazardous gas generation at the workplace, as part of occupational hygiene and pollution control, is to acquire accurate data regarding the emitted gas types and their concentration levels. Our hazardous gas detection kit consists of 12 detector tubes.
- There is no need to possess special technology, knowledge or skills.
- Operation is simple. There is no need to carry out electrical or mechanical operations.
- One measurement takes place in 1-4 minutes, enabling the product to function rapidly in an emergency.
- There is no need for a power supply, so you can carry out measurement in any location whatever and judge the results on the spot.
- Both the initial cost and running costs are low, and maintenance is unnecessary.
|Substance to be measured||Tube no. & name||Measuring range
|Detector tube type||Notes|
|Carbon monoxide||1L||Carbon monoxide||2.5-2000||(25)-1000||10||Short-term measurement|
|Ethyl acetate||141||Ethyl acetate||0.1-1.5%||0.1-1.5%||10||Short-term measurement|
|Hydrogen chloride||14L||Hydrogen chloride||0.2-76||1-20||10||Short-term measurement|
|Hydrogen cyanide||12L||Hydrogen cyanide||0.5-150||2.5-60||10||Short-term measurement|
|Hydrogen sulphide||4LL||Hydrogen sulphide||0.25-120||(2.5)-60||10||Short-term measurement||For preventing oxygen depletion|
|Qualitative analysis||107||Polytec tube-1||Qualitative analysis||Qualitative analysis||10||Polytec||
|Stoddard solvent||128||Stoddard solvent||50-8000mg/m3||50-8000mg/m3||10||Short-term measurement|
|1,1,1-Trichloroethane||135||1,1,1-Trichloroethane(Methyl chloroform)||100-2000||100-500||5||Short-term measurement|
How to use
Detector tube Search
Search other products