SO2,NO2 and O2 in smoke can be measured
The Environmental Agency of Japan recommends this kit as a means of exhaust gas detection. This kit is in use primarily at such smog generating sources as turbines and diesel engines. The GASTEC SG-1/SG-2 measuring system has been approved for three gases : sulphur dioxide, nitrogen oxide and oxygen.
- Measurements of SO2,NO2, and O2, in smoke and soot
- Measurement is completed in less than 60 seconds, enabling the measured results to be known on the spot.
- No special technology, knowledge or skill are required.
- Excellent repeatability. The difference in results obtained by different persons is small.
- Both the initial cost and running costs are low, and maintenance is unnecessary.
Sulphur dioxide (5M, 5L), oxides of nitrogen (11HA, 11S), oxygen (31B) * In addition to these substances, there are about 300 types including CO and CO2.
|Substance to be measured||Tube no. & name||Measuring range
|Detector tube type||Notes|
|Nitrogen oxides||11HA||Nitrogen oxides||50-2500||(50)-2500||10||Short-term measurement|
|11S||Nitrogen oxides||5-625||(10)-250||10||Short-term measurement|
|Oxygen||31B||Oxygen||3-24%||6-24%||5||Short-term measurement||For preventing oxygen depletion|
|Sulphur dioxide||5M||Sulphur dioxide||20-3600||100-1800||10||Short-term measurement|
|5L||Sulphur dioxide||1.25-200||5-100||10||Short-term measurement|
Detector tube Search
Search other products