The compact body permits accurate measurement of CO and CO2 in buildings and offices.
Can simultaneously measure carbon monoxide and carbon dioxide, quickly and accurately.
- The product is small and light, weighing a mere 600 g. It can thus be carried around with ease.
- The indication accuracy for CO is +/-1ppm, putting it in the high reliability class (within the range of 0-10 ppm).
- The energy conservation switch reduces the drain on the batteries.
- The lighting switch enables you to easily read the measured results even in a dark location.
- The CO sensor can be replaced by the customer.
- The product can be powered by three kinds of power supply (dry batteries, nickel-hydrogen rechargeable batteries, and AC supply).
- 24-hour measurement can be performed (by using the optional AC adapter).
- Incorporates a logging function.
|Target gas||Carbon monoxide||Carbon dioxide|
|Measurement range||0.0 - 50.0 ppm (Service range: 50.1 - 59.9 ppm; For 60.0 or higher, "OVER" is displayed.)||0 - 6,000 ppm (Service range: 6,000 - 9,950 ppm; For 10,000 ppm or above, "OVER" is displayed.)|
|Measurement method||Controlled potential electrolysis method||Non-diffusion infrared absorption method|
|Sampling method||Diaphragm pump|
|Display||LCD digital display (Displayed contents: Instantaneous concentration, Average value over 1 minute, Time and date, Remaining battery capacity)|
|Indicating accuracy(20ºC, during calibration)||0 - 10.0 ppm: +/- 1ppm
10.1 - 50.0 ppm: +/- 5 % of full scale
|0 - 2,000 ppm: +/- 50 ppm
2,001 - 4,000 ppm: +/- 100 ppm
4,001 - 6,000 ppm: +/- 300 ppm
|Operating Temperature / Humidity range||Temperature : -5 - 40 ℃
Relative humidity : 30 - 90 %RH
|Power source||Four Size AA alkaline batteries or nickel-hydrogen rechargeable batteries, AC adapter (optional)|
|Dimensions||155 (W) x 72 (D) x 95 (H) mm (Excluding protrusions)|
|Weight||600 g (including batteries)|
Please use the relevant link below to make an inquiry.
Detector tube Search
Search other products