H2S continuous monitoring is simple, convenient and reliable.
If corrosive hydrogen sulphide is generated in the sewer system, it makes rust in the sewer and generates odours from underground.
In the worst case, the H2S gas greatly damages buildings and facilities.
The GHS-8AT-EX data logger makes it possible for continuous monitoring in the sewer system.
Continuous monitoring is provided to watch the sewer system, corrosion of sewage pipelines and generation source of offensive odours.
- The large display screen enables you to check concentration, temperature, and remaining battery capacity. The product also comes with a function that notifies you of when the sensor must be calibrated.
- The use of a power supply and a recording switch enables energy to be conserved and also enables you to freely select the start and end points of recording.
- small and light weight
- You can easily remove the outer case to replace it.
- The water resistance and corrosion resistance of the structure have been enhanced (IP66/67), and the product is designed to float on water.
- Even when logging is performed for one minute, up to one month's worth of concentration and temperature data can be recorded.
- We manufacture sensors for a wide range of measurement applications to match a variety of measurement locations.
|Target gas||Hydrogen Sulphide|
|Measurement principle||Controlled-potential electrolysis sensors|
|Indicating Accuracy *1||F.S +/- 5%|
|Measurement range||0 - 10.0 ppm||0 - 100 ppm||0 - 500 ppm||0 - 1000 ppm||0 - 3000 ppm|
|0.1 ppm||1 ppm||1 ppm||10 ppm||25 ppm|
|0 - 40 ºC|
LCD display (Displayed contents: Concentration, temperature, time,
remaining number of recording days, remaining battery capacity)
|Temperature : 0 - 40 ºC
Relative humidity: 30 - 95 %RH (No condensation allowed)
Size AA alkaline batteries (two)
Only the following types may be used:
|Battery life||3 months *2|
|Backup battery life||Lithium battery (one): Life 5 years *This is the life when an alkaline battery is not connected.
For normal operation, an alkaline battery is connected, and power is supplied from it,
so the actual battery life will be greater than the above. *3
|Number of sets of logging data||45960 sets *31 days' worth of data can be recorded at 1-minute logging intervals. *4|
|Sampling intervals||1min , 5min , 10min , 15min , 30min , 60min|
|Communication interface||USB 2.0|
|Dimensions||φ89 x 148mm|
|EU Directive||2014/34/EU(ATEX) , 2014/30/EU(EMC) ,2011/65/EU(RoHS)|
|Marking||ATEX||II 2G Ex ia II B T3 Gb|
|IEC Ex||Ex ia 2 B T3 Gb|
|IEC Ex||IECEx DEK 14.0085|
|Standards||ATEX||EN60079-0:2012+A11:2013 , EN60079-11:2012|
|IEC Ex||IEC60079-0:2011 , IEC60079-11:2011|
|EMC||EN50270:2015 , EN55032:2015 , EN55024:2010|
*1 Conditions: Indication accuracy
*2 Conditions: Temperature 20ºC or higher, Logging interval 5 minutes, Pilot lamp out
*3 This is the life when an alkaline battery is not connected. For normal operation, an alkaline battery is connected, and power is supplied from it, so the actual battery life will be greater than the above.
*4 31 days’ worth of data can be recorded at 1-minute logging intervals.
Data processing using a PC is easy
By connecting the GHS-8AT to a PC using a USB cable, logging data is read to the PC.
By using dedicated software, a graphical display or a text file can be prepared.
Example of use
Example of use in sewer facilities in a downtown high-rise area
*The products may not be sold depending on countries and regions.
Calibration is necessary for ensuring accurate measurement.
Please use the relevant link below to make an inquiry.
Detector tube Search
Search other products